Yea, I’m talking to YOU. The you that you don’t allow others to see. The goofy YOU. The outrageous YOU. The serious YOU. ALL of YOU!
Time to get YOUR shine on. Time to own WHO YOU ARE.
God and Life are PROUD of YOU, beloved. Yea, YOU. The goofy you. The outrageous you. The serious you.
This world needs ALL of YOU. This world is in desperate need of those who are not afraid to….BE!
Your life, matters. Your thoughts, matter. WE, this world, NEEDS your:
Hope, beloved. Dream, beloved. Daydream, beloved.
YOU can do this. YOU will do this.
As will I.
YOU are amazing. As, am I.
Don’t let ANYTHING silence YOU.
Words, said to you.
Words, said about you.
Beloved, stop looking around, in hopeless, wondering how things will change, if things will/can change and BE the change.
Open your heart, to others. Allow others, to open their heart(s), to you.
Your life DOES matter. If it did not, why the world, would the world, the enemy, circumstances, situations try and convince you that your voice is ‘just’ that. A voice.
Know ye not that ‘just a voice’ has, can and will continue, to change lives. Think of someone who changed your life, lifted your spirits with ‘just’ a kind word or two. Think of the folks who have been lifted, by YOU, by YOUR care, by YOUR words, by YOUR efforts.
You are changing EVERYTHING, simply by being YOU. The world paints success by how much folk have or don’t have. God and Life are ever shouting, to us all, it’s in how much we LOVE that is important.
How much we love ourselves. How much we love one another.
I stopped writing, for a bit. To take a break, yes. But, if I were to be 100, I would admit that I have asked myself what would be missed by my missing blogs? What do my words mean? By extension, what do I mean?
Am I, though, just words upon a page? And, if this be so, is this not something to be celebrated? I think so. I can not tell you how many joyous days I have experienced, reading the words of other bloggers. Their stories, their lives, have touched my heart, in more ways than I could ever begin to count.
I think of words written, to me, that have influenced me, decades after they were originally written. I have letters, tattered from being folded/unfolded, that lifts my spirits, still.
I think of God’s Words, inspired and written, many, many moons ago, that change me, daily. Words upon a page.
We, each of us, are ALL words, upon a page, upon this stage, this thing, we called life. Wars have started, because of words. Wars have ended, because of words. Amazing.
WE are amazing:
All, of us.
Time to BE amazing, beloved.
Step into your uniqueness. Embrace, it. Embrace, YOU.
Lift your head, beloved. Don’t belittle or be ashamed of what you see. I see, greatness. God and Life sees, goodness.
It’s time, beloved, don’t you think? Time to stop hiding your precious heart. This world NEEDS you. God and Life NEEDS you. Your family NEEDS you. Your community NEEDS you. Yea, I’m talking to YOU!
You got this!
Fear, not. And, if you fear, so what? Do it, anyway. Be you, anyway. Don’t worry about being judged. I will tell you a secret:
Those ‘judgy’folk are not actually judging you. They see your boldness, your acting in spite of fear or absent fear. They see these things and are jealous, afraid, envious. So, they lash out. Be understanding, beloved, when this happens. For, they are truly really lashing out, at themselves. Judging, themselves. Hating, themselves. Love them. Keep being you. And, slowly, they may also find the courage to LIVE and walk as you.
YOU are, amazing.
I, am amazing.
Don’t be afraid to shine, beloved. Let your light, your life, your love, shine brightly. Many WILL be warmed, by YOU, should you find the courage to….BE.
BEing with you,
- Real talk: What would you say?https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=tJYpZKU81lc&feature=share What would you say? What would you say, who would you say it TO, if it/they would be your last words? Who/whom, would you say the words to? What would you say? Knowing, upon completion’s end, your words, would be the last words this world would ever hear. Would you: Allow, pride, to keep … Continue reading Real talk: What would you say?
- Alone.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=i3XGSPAMNRc&feature=share Mom, I miss you. I have never felt more alone. I need you. Need to hear your “Everything will be okay”. My birthday is a bit over two weeks away. Someone asked me what I wanted. ALL I want for my birthday is another day with you. I’ve tried, mom. Tried to be a … Continue reading Alone.
- Last one…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! ‘Nuff said. Have an awesome, amazing, outrageous, relaxing, ridiculous weekend. I have done my part, have shouted into the void for us all, have done my work, have given my all. YOUR turns, beloveds. *Cassandra hands the mike/keyboard over. Love some folks, wouldja please and thanks? Can’t get to them all myself, dontchaknow? Be … Continue reading Last one…
- Just cuz.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I NEEDED a good laugh. How about you? Take a coupla laughs into your day and save some for the weekend, wouldja please and thanks? How can we NOT laugh? Life is good, even when it’s hard. Keep going. Cassandra #YourLifeMattersToMe
- Just in case…True story about you. You are MORE than enough. The week has had it’s say. You have had your way, in this week, the best you could. Let your TRY, your LOVE, your EFFORT, be enough. You did your thing, this week. Time to lay down the effort. Time to rest. Time to breathe. Time … Continue reading Just in case…
- Keep going.My thoughts EXACTLY this morning…hehe…. Have you had one of those mornings where you want to tell your positive attitude to positively shut the hell up already!? Hhmm….scuse me…..*Cassandra rushes off to make coffee. Apparently her want to went on ahead and went back to bed* We know return to normal broadcasting…. Where was I? … Continue reading Keep going.
- Keep moving.There are days, weeks, months, even, when the LAST thing I prefer to do is to keep moving. Getting out of bed, is an effort. Making life, er, coffee, is an effort. Getting dressed, is an effort. Deciding what to eat for breakfast, is an effort. Having to eat, said breakfast, is an effort. Effort. … Continue reading Keep moving.
- Live!https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9V6oNGAvw&feature=share Life is short. We only get ONE go around. No matter how it goes. We don’t get to learn lessons then get a do over. The ONLY thing we have is THIS moment. We have no idea how many more moments we have. Live. LIVE! REFUSE to live this life by barely scraping by. … Continue reading Live!
- Not gonna happen….*shrug*…Nuff said.😜🤷♀️ 🤣 Life is short. Celebrate your greatness. Love someone, today, eh? You can start with me and keep it moving. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I crack myself at times. Be well, Cassandra #YourLifeMattersToMe
- I am.I am. ‘Nuff said. So, are you. We don’t have to add, anything. We be fantastic all by ourselves. Just, as we are. Yes, we may not be, where we want to be, where we thought we would be, where we hope to be. Yet, we are: Enough. Again… I, am. So, are you. Folks … Continue reading I am.
- Embrace YOU!Embrace YOU! Yea, I’m talking to YOU. The you that you don’t allow others to see. The goofy YOU. The outrageous YOU. The serious YOU. ALL of YOU! Time to get YOUR shine on. Time to own WHO YOU ARE. God and Life are PROUD of YOU, beloved. Yea, YOU. The goofy you. The outrageous … Continue reading Embrace YOU!
- Acceptance.Acceptance….*sigh*. ACCEPTANCE! A really, really, really tough word, at times. Acceptance. I have been doing my best, here lately, to accept the things I can do nothing about. It has NOT been easy. Yet, it has been worth it. Doesn’t always FEEL that way, though. It is a very good thing that I make the … Continue reading Acceptance.