Today, I rejoice.
It feels good. To, be. Just to be, ME!
Never, again, allowing circumstances, situations, others, other’s expectations, or lack thereof, to:
Unapologetically, LOUDLY, proudly, I:
Stand, my ground.
Draw, my line, in the sand.
Fight, for me.
Alongside Him, for me.
Give, to me.
Play, with me.
Stay, with me.
I hide my heart, no more.
I offer her, unashamedly, unreservedly, indefatigably, to God, to Life, to whosoever will receive her. Those, who can not, will not, are unable to, I love, still, and move on.
Life is short. I hide my heart, no more.
I hide my heart, no more. Not even, from me. Especially, not from me.
I, shall love her, this heart of mine, for the rest of my days, and beyond.
I, shall be good to her.
I, shall be good, FOR her.
She, deserves the best of me, not the rest of me.
This, I shall give her. I love her. She is me. I shall love me.
I, pray you do the same, beloved. Love you some you, would you please and thanks?
loving me some you whilst I love me some me,
P.S. So often, we wait for others, things, situations, circumstances to do this and that, in order for us to, supposedly, feel love. Love starts with us. IN, us. FOR, us. Love is a choice. A conscious KNOWING effort that we WILL care, we WILL try, we WILL do. Or, not. CHOOSE to love, beloveds. You, first. Others, next. God and Life, always. I love you. As does, He. Be at peace, this day…
- Real talk: What would you say?https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=tJYpZKU81lc&feature=share What would you say? What would you say, who would you say it TO, if it/they would be your last words? Who/whom, would you say the words to? What would you say? Knowing, upon completion’s end, your words, would be the last words this world would ever hear. Would you: Allow, pride, to keep … Continue reading Real talk: What would you say?
- Alone.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=i3XGSPAMNRc&feature=share Mom, I miss you. I have never felt more alone. I need you. Need to hear your “Everything will be okay”. My birthday is a bit over two weeks away. Someone asked me what I wanted. ALL I want for my birthday is another day with you. I’ve tried, mom. Tried to be a … Continue reading Alone.
- Last one…HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!! ‘Nuff said. Have an awesome, amazing, outrageous, relaxing, ridiculous weekend. I have done my part, have shouted into the void for us all, have done my work, have given my all. YOUR turns, beloveds. *Cassandra hands the mike/keyboard over. Love some folks, wouldja please and thanks? Can’t get to them all myself, dontchaknow? Be … Continue reading Last one…
- Just cuz.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I NEEDED a good laugh. How about you? Take a coupla laughs into your day and save some for the weekend, wouldja please and thanks? How can we NOT laugh? Life is good, even when it’s hard. Keep going. Cassandra #YourLifeMattersToMe
- Just in case…True story about you. You are MORE than enough. The week has had it’s say. You have had your way, in this week, the best you could. Let your TRY, your LOVE, your EFFORT, be enough. You did your thing, this week. Time to lay down the effort. Time to rest. Time to breathe. Time … Continue reading Just in case…
- Keep going.My thoughts EXACTLY this morning…hehe…. Have you had one of those mornings where you want to tell your positive attitude to positively shut the hell up already!? Hhmm….scuse me…..*Cassandra rushes off to make coffee. Apparently her want to went on ahead and went back to bed* We know return to normal broadcasting…. Where was I? … Continue reading Keep going.
- Keep moving.There are days, weeks, months, even, when the LAST thing I prefer to do is to keep moving. Getting out of bed, is an effort. Making life, er, coffee, is an effort. Getting dressed, is an effort. Deciding what to eat for breakfast, is an effort. Having to eat, said breakfast, is an effort. Effort. … Continue reading Keep moving.
- Live!https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9V6oNGAvw&feature=share Life is short. We only get ONE go around. No matter how it goes. We don’t get to learn lessons then get a do over. The ONLY thing we have is THIS moment. We have no idea how many more moments we have. Live. LIVE! REFUSE to live this life by barely scraping by. … Continue reading Live!