Jesus, here, You stay.
Here, with me, You remain.
Where ever I find me, I find You, there, too. No matter, where, You are there.
I love You, Jesus. For, You have NO shame, when it comes, to me. To, seeking me. To, finding me.
Where EVER, I go, there, You are willing to go, too.To, the depths, of my deepest, darkest despair, I have found You.
To, the heights, of my greatest adventures, there, I found You, there, too.
You have seen, and accepted, the worst of me. While, helping me to find, to BE the best, of me.
Yet, You love me.
In ALL my ways. For, ALL my days.
You have loved me.
You love me, still.
I am in awe.
That You, Jesus, love me.
Even when, even if, even as, I find, at times, me a bit hard to deal with, to love, to cherish, to be there, for.
It is only because of Your Grace, Your Mercy, Your Deep and Abiding Love, Jesus, I find that I do my best to love ME, as You love me:
Jesus, here, in my heart, You stay.
Your Grace, Your Love, Your Joy covers me. Your Thoughts stray, always, to me.
Your Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound. That saved a wretch, like me. I once, was lost. I, now, am found. I was blind. Yet, now, I see.
I SEE, Your Love, for me.
I HEAR, Your Heart’s Cry, to my heart’s cry.
I FEEL, Your Love, for me.
Amazing. How, very amazing.
Amazing, Jesus, Your Love.
Amazing, Jesus, Your Care.
Amazing, Jesus, You Are Amazing. Amazing, still. After, all these years. I love You, Jesus. Unapologetically. Freely. With ALL my heart.
Jesus, I long for others to KNOW, SEE, FEEL, and experience Your Love, Joy, Care, and Protection. Jesus, will You go to them, where ever they find themselves? Will You let them know, You are there, for each and every heart? They don’t even have to believe, in You, if they don’t yet know You. I just ask that You visit each heart. To let them know, You are:
In Your Pursuit for ALL to know the freedom, the experience of being free, of being loved. For love’s sake. For no other reason.
Jesus, here You stay.
Jesus, here I shall stay, with You.
Forever Your Friend,
- Tell, someone.Tell, someone. Tell, someone, they are: Loved. Needed. Required. Let, someone. Let, someone: In. Love, you. Give, someone. Give, someone: You. Let them, give, to you. Show, someone. Show, someone: Your, heart. Let them, show their heart, too. Love, someone. Love, someone: Beginning, with you. Extend that love, to another. Allow another, to extend that … Continue reading Tell, someone.
- Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.Today, I rejoice. Fully, present. Fully, LIVEing. Fully, here. Fully, invested: In, life. In, love. In, me. In, God. In, Life. In, others. It feels good. To, be. Just to be, ME! Never, again, allowing circumstances, situations, others, other’s expectations, or lack thereof, to: Define, me. Own, me. Silence, me. Frighten, me. Defeat, me. Dismiss, … Continue reading Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.
- Jesus, here You stay.Jesus, here, You stay. Here, with me, You remain. Where ever I find me, I find You, there, too. No matter, where, You are there. I love You, Jesus. For, You have NO shame, when it comes, to me. To, seeking me. To, finding me. Where EVER, I go, there, You are willing to go, … Continue reading Jesus, here You stay.
- He plays with ME. Wow.God plays. With me. With ME! Wow!! I am a different breed of cat, as they say. I enjoy goofhead things. I ENJOY being a goofhead. Most folk, though, either are too uncomfortable, too annoyed, or too something or other to allow me to, well, just be my goofhead side. I need to BE, her, … Continue reading He plays with ME. Wow.
- Real talk: Play.It may, or may NOT be true, depending on who you listen to, or who be snitching, that I am sitting here, in my undies, drinking coffee, blasting Hillsong’s ‘Through it All’, in semi darkness, bathed only in the glow of my candle warmer…..*shiver*….awesome!! My heart woke me. She wanted, to play. No, she NEEDED, … Continue reading Real talk: Play.
- Alone: A shepherd.Am feeling alone, today. Not, lonely. Just, alone. A sheperd. Helping God and Life to gently usher the little ones, back to the rest of the herd, where there is safety. Jesus loves all. Yet, His Greatest Concern, is for the stragglers, the lost sheep, those who stray a bit, from the safety the other … Continue reading Alone: A shepherd.
- You Are Amazing!YOU ARE AMAZING! The things that we suffer with and from have a way of obscuring this one immutable certainty: You are amazing! Now, you may not be feeling particularly amazing at this particular moment in time (particularly if you are a person who views the glass as being half-empty and you may be struggling … Continue reading You Are Amazing!
- You don’t make a difference, you ARE the difference!Go! Now! Be! Do! YOU! ‘Nuff said. Time is short, beloveds. This world NEEDS who and what you are. Be: You. For: Him. Me. You. Everyone. Unapologetically. Relentlessly. Tirelessly. Love SHALL win, in the end. Be, a light. With, The Light. Forever His and yours, I am. #YourLifeMattersToMe
- Who, am I?I asked God: Who, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. I asked God: Whose, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. And, I am Yours. I asked God: Why, am I? God said: Because, I AM. You, are. I, said I!? Yes, said He!! I am. I am!! … Continue reading Who, am I?
- You are amazing.You are amazing. Yea, YOU. If your eyes have landed, on this page, I was talking to you. 😎 Nope, you didn’t have to DO anything. Why are you amazing, you ask? The fact you may even HAVE to ask makes me sad. I used to wonder the same thing, about me. Used to beat … Continue reading You are amazing.
- Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.I am not satisfied. God and Life keeps saying there is more to this life I have been living. They are right. The more free I get, the more I want to experience LIFE. ALL of it. The good days and the tough days. The awesome moments and the rough moments. I want to give … Continue reading Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.