Look at you!
Go on ‘head, with yo bad self!!
Strut your stuff. 💃
Take a bow.
You livin’, beloved.
You doin’ you.
You handlin’ yo life bidnezz!!
Look at you!
Refused, to give up.
Refused, to give in.
No matter the cost.
No matter the why.
Look at you!!
Fear, has NOT defeated you.
Despair, cowers before you.
Discouragement…..well, you done told discouragement to go head and kick rocks, long time ago!
Look at YOU!! 😎
You living, you ain’t surviving.
You ain’t letting circumstances, see you sweat. Circumstances are now sweating you!
Take a bow.
Strut your stuff.
Know ye not, beloved, that ALL of Heaven is cheering you on. They sayin’ “Go on ahead, with your bad self!!”.
Know ye not, God and Life, are just swole, with pride, at your TRY, at your precious heart. They are honored to walk alongside you.
Look at you!
You got this!
Yea, you have had to catch your breath a time or two or ten or ten thousand.
STILL, YOU STAND!
STILL, YOU LOVE.
STILL, YOU FIGHT.
Celebrate you, beloved. You are NOT your broken pieces. Grief/loss does NOT get the last say, in your life. Victory SHALL be yours.
Who is like you?
There is only ONE you. Of all the world, in all the land, there is not another, made like you. You are the ONLY one who can do you as well as you do.
Hold up your head, beloveds. Rejoice. You got this. ALL of this. These present circumstances were just meant to help you fly. Eagles soar AGAINST the currents. Sailboats NEED the winds to keep them going. Diamonds are made when pressed. Gold is refined in the fire.
God and Life just making you piles of diamonds and gold, boo. Don’t sweat this small stuff. Yea, even the tough things bow to you. To, your TRY. To, your STANDING. Yea, the enemy don’t know what to do with you.
How can you defeat one who……….REFUSES TO BE DEFEATED!?
Celebrate you. Go on ‘head, with your bad self. ENOUGH giving yourself a hard time. Rejoice, in where you have come. Celebrate, where you are going. You going far, beloveds. Yes, we handlin’ bidnezz and doing work. How great are we??!!!
- Keep showing up!Monday. Again! *sigh*. Time. Time to start over. Again. Time, to show up. Again. Time. Time, to choose the starting line. Again. Time. Time, to wonder: Will today be the day where we get to win, finally? Will today be the day where we lose, yet again? Will today be the day where we give … Continue reading Keep showing up!
- Your efforts were NOT done in vain.Your efforts, your striving, your TRYing has NOT been in vain. Yes, it seems as though your efforts have come to naught. Yea, the struggle still feels like a struggle and humungous waste of time. Yea, the silence, the world, circumstances, situations all seem to be wondering why on earth you have not given up … Continue reading Your efforts were NOT done in vain.
- Your TRY is needed.Your TRY is needed. Your TRY is crucial. Your TRY causes others to want to try. Your TRY causes Heaven to try harder, on your behalf. Your TRY is changing lives, is changing your own. Even, when you can’t see, the outcome. ESPECIALLY, when you can’t see it. See, God and Life don’t want you … Continue reading Your TRY is needed.
- Real talk: stay PRESENT.“I have NO idea how I am going to make it to Friday!” That’s what I told my wombie, last night. ALL I saw was THREE MORE DAYS of existing, when I had barely scraped through Tuesday. Friday seemed so faaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awwwwaaaayyyy!!! Just thinking about it had me despairing….hmm…… AHA!!!! Instead of staying, PRESENT, I … Continue reading Real talk: stay PRESENT.
- Put your hands together for YOU!Put your hands together! For YOU! YOU keep stepping up! YOU keep showing out! No matter what. No matter how. No matter where. YOU ARE STILL HERE!! Put your hands together, for YOU. YOU are fighting, still. YOU are TRYing, still. YOU are living, still. YOU are striving, still. Put your hands together, for YOU. … Continue reading Put your hands together for YOU!
- You are……loved. Seen. Heard. Valued. Take time to cherish YOU, today. Life is short. Yea, it hurts, at time. Much too short, though, to waste too much of it on regrets, whatifs and omygoodnesses. If you have been going through a rough patch, take a deep breath, tilt your head back and say…..ha! I got this!! … Continue reading You are…
- Broken pieces: You are NOT your pain.Broken pieces: You are NOT your pain. I have been trying to write this piece, since April. Today seems fitting, somehow. Had to scrape my way, out of bed. Forced myself, to STAY at work. Dammit! Sunday is Father’s Day. I BARELY made it, through Mother’s Day, in one piece. Still, I stood. This last … Continue reading Broken pieces: You are NOT your pain.
- I am……enough. You are… …enough. We are all… …enough. I am… …loved. You are… …loved. We are all… …loved. God loves… …me. God loves… …you. God loves… …us all. ‘Nuff said. 😎❤ Cassandra LOVED
- When loss is not a loss.I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I miss my brother. Could go on, but will stop with them. Have been fighting the good fight, being a good daughter, good sister, hard worker, supportive friend. Exhausting. I want to not have to be those people, to have to do those things. Took out the … Continue reading When loss is not a loss.
- In this day.Good Morning. Yes, it IS good. You are here. STILL. You fought the night, to get to today, and won. The day, is yours, to use as you please. You only get one. Use it wisely. Laugh, in this day. Love, in this day. Spend some time with God, in this day. Chop it up … Continue reading In this day.