In the meantime…
IN THE MEANTIME!!
Those three words! Ack!
They can be:
IF. Ah, if…
In the meantime, can ONLY be frustrating, maddening, discouraging ONLY if we allow the natural waiting, of life, to be so.
God and Life desires that we ENJOY this life. ALL of it. The exciting times. The supposed boring times. The excruciatingly long times. The tough times. The mad times. The sad times.
We only get one get around period in this getting around thing, called life.
No need wasting too many moments on frustrations over what you don’t yet have or have not done yet.
No need in driving yourself, and others, up ten walls over what should be or ought be or how come it ain’t already!
No need in lamenting, discouraging yourself, and others of all the ‘if only’ and ‘how come’ and all the needless, pointless, foolish things we waste precious moments on pondering all the whys and wherefores.
Since, we control NONE of these, best we get to telling them to go kick some rocks, already!
We SHALL have all that God and Life mean for us to have.
We WILL do all the things put before us.
We CAN do ALL things THROUGH He who loves us.
What in the world we all fretting about/for?!
We got this, people. We really do.
In the meantime, love on some folk. Starting with YOU. Cut yourself some slack, would you, please and thanks? You are doing best you can. Your efforts are being noted.
In the meantime, spend some time with folk you love. Hang out with God and Life. Spend some time getting to know you more and better.
Life is short. Best we get to living it…
…in the meantime.
I love me some you.
God loves you, beloveds. He truly does. Let Him.❤😎🔥
- Start again. Again!PSA: This message may or may not contain a temper tantrum by journeys end…. 🙂 The day started out a complete and total disaster!…..ack!!!!!!!!! Rather, I started out, out of sorts, and sorta outta hand, which made the start of the day a COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER! Crapola!!! Crapp!!!!!!!!! Yikes! Egads! Whew! Toldja a tantrum … Continue reading Start again. Again!
- Your moment(s).The Olympic Trials are going on. Athletes, trying to fulfill lifelong goals, of being selected to be on the Olympic Team. I love the Olympics. Love the Olympic Trials. I love seeing folks dreams fulfilled. Of making the team. The Olympics, The Games, as they are often called, almost seems like a side note. Thousands … Continue reading Your moment(s).
- If you are having trouble getting started, just get started.I did NOT want to get out of my comfortable bed. Just did NOT want to get started, for some reason. So, I did the next best thing: just got started….*shrug*. Once I got started, I could get started on the rest of my day. Turns out, by just getting started, I got myself started, … Continue reading If you are having trouble getting started, just get started.
- All you have to give is ALL you have to give. May as well give all you have.I’m too old. I’m too young. I don’t have the right education. I don’t have the right connections. I don’t have… I don’t have… I don’t have…. Seems like we can come up with a billion reasons to not do what we could do if we knew we could do with what we had to … Continue reading All you have to give is ALL you have to give. May as well give all you have.
- Be optimistic!https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=p66Jp6ervRA&feature=share We fixin’ to cross the finish line, beloveds! Be optimistic! Look how far you have come!? Look how much you have grown?! See how much you have opened your heart. See how far your faith has taken you. Be optimistic! ALL times pass. Both good and bad. This time is at it’s end, beloveds. … Continue reading Be optimistic!
- You can. You will.Don’t give up your TRY. No matter what. Don’t turn loose of your TRY. No matter who. Don’t dismiss the power of your TRY. No matter where. You can do this thing, called life. You WILL do this thing. ALL you have to do is to keep trying. You don’t have to win, today. Just, … Continue reading You can. You will.
- Standing fast when your want to does not want to.1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. This was a tough weekend. Not going to lie. Whew! I hung in there. Barely. Will take it. 🙂 I kept telling … Continue reading Standing fast when your want to does not want to.
- Keep showing up!Monday. Again! *sigh*. Time. Time to start over. Again. Time, to show up. Again. Time. Time, to choose the starting line. Again. Time. Time, to wonder: Will today be the day where we get to win, finally? Will today be the day where we lose, yet again? Will today be the day where we give … Continue reading Keep showing up!
- Your efforts were NOT done in vain.Your efforts, your striving, your TRYing has NOT been in vain. Yes, it seems as though your efforts have come to naught. Yea, the struggle still feels like a struggle and humungous waste of time. Yea, the silence, the world, circumstances, situations all seem to be wondering why on earth you have not given up … Continue reading Your efforts were NOT done in vain.
- Your TRY is needed.Your TRY is needed. Your TRY is crucial. Your TRY causes others to want to try. Your TRY causes Heaven to try harder, on your behalf. Your TRY is changing lives, is changing your own. Even, when you can’t see, the outcome. ESPECIALLY, when you can’t see it. See, God and Life don’t want you … Continue reading Your TRY is needed.
- Real talk: stay PRESENT.“I have NO idea how I am going to make it to Friday!” That’s what I told my wombie, last night. ALL I saw was THREE MORE DAYS of existing, when I had barely scraped through Tuesday. Friday seemed so faaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awwwwaaaayyyy!!! Just thinking about it had me despairing….hmm…… AHA!!!! Instead of staying, PRESENT, I … Continue reading Real talk: stay PRESENT.