CeCe Winans – No Greater (Official Audio): https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=jRz9oS2WTjs
Sitting in my car, jamming to ‘No Greater ‘, yakking with mom, in my heart, out loud, just enjoying time with her.
Yes, I ache, not being able to be with her, physically. Some days, the ache aches so much it is almost a physical one. I want to snatch my heart out, want to hold it up to God and Life and ask them to take the ache away…*sigh*.
I have learned to love her, a different way. Our new way, now. When I am missing her, the most, I sit in my car, the last place I heard her voice, made her laugh, cried when she told me ‘I love you’.
One would think this would be the last place I would want to be, being the last place I was ‘with’ her. Could not even tell you why it brings me so much peace and comfort. If anyone knows, feel free to let me know. Would be truly interested to know folks thoughts on this one.
Anywho, just sitting here, loving on mom a different way. A new way. Can’t say it’s better seeing as she is gone.
No longer looking for better, easier, faster etc in life. I have learned, am learning STILL the harder, longer, tougher, etc. way has introduced me to someone awesome/amazing: ME!
I am doing things, never done. Trying things, never tried. Living large, not existing as small as possible.
I cry more, try more, give more, hope more, believe more.
I stress less, fuss less, distress less, give in less.
In fact, I have removed LESS completely from my vocab. No more hopeless. No more helpless.
The ONLY ‘less’ I allow myself is RELENTLESS!😎💃🔥
Lift up your head, beloveds. Yes, you have lost some great loves, situations, places, etc. Love them, though, in a different way. In a new way. Only YOU will know what that way will look like.
The eggs are already broken, the milk already spilled. All we can do now, beloved, is to clean up, let them go, let it go, as it was, and embrace the NOW.
In the meantime, keep on loving. In the car, in the house, where ever you need to.
Just because we have to love different, love someone different, doesn’t mean we have lost or we have failed. Life just did life.
Keep going, beloved.
I go with.
- Start again. Again!PSA: This message may or may not contain a temper tantrum by journeys end…. 🙂 The day started out a complete and total disaster!…..ack!!!!!!!!! Rather, I started out, out of sorts, and sorta outta hand, which made the start of the day a COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER! Crapola!!! Crapp!!!!!!!!! Yikes! Egads! Whew! Toldja a tantrum … Continue reading Start again. Again!
- Your moment(s).The Olympic Trials are going on. Athletes, trying to fulfill lifelong goals, of being selected to be on the Olympic Team. I love the Olympics. Love the Olympic Trials. I love seeing folks dreams fulfilled. Of making the team. The Olympics, The Games, as they are often called, almost seems like a side note. Thousands … Continue reading Your moment(s).
- If you are having trouble getting started, just get started.I did NOT want to get out of my comfortable bed. Just did NOT want to get started, for some reason. So, I did the next best thing: just got started….*shrug*. Once I got started, I could get started on the rest of my day. Turns out, by just getting started, I got myself started, … Continue reading If you are having trouble getting started, just get started.
- All you have to give is ALL you have to give. May as well give all you have.I’m too old. I’m too young. I don’t have the right education. I don’t have the right connections. I don’t have… I don’t have… I don’t have…. Seems like we can come up with a billion reasons to not do what we could do if we knew we could do with what we had to … Continue reading All you have to give is ALL you have to give. May as well give all you have.
- Be optimistic!https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=p66Jp6ervRA&feature=share We fixin’ to cross the finish line, beloveds! Be optimistic! Look how far you have come!? Look how much you have grown?! See how much you have opened your heart. See how far your faith has taken you. Be optimistic! ALL times pass. Both good and bad. This time is at it’s end, beloveds. … Continue reading Be optimistic!
- You can. You will.Don’t give up your TRY. No matter what. Don’t turn loose of your TRY. No matter who. Don’t dismiss the power of your TRY. No matter where. You can do this thing, called life. You WILL do this thing. ALL you have to do is to keep trying. You don’t have to win, today. Just, … Continue reading You can. You will.
- Standing fast when your want to does not want to.1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. This was a tough weekend. Not going to lie. Whew! I hung in there. Barely. Will take it. 🙂 I kept telling … Continue reading Standing fast when your want to does not want to.
- Keep showing up!Monday. Again! *sigh*. Time. Time to start over. Again. Time, to show up. Again. Time. Time, to choose the starting line. Again. Time. Time, to wonder: Will today be the day where we get to win, finally? Will today be the day where we lose, yet again? Will today be the day where we give … Continue reading Keep showing up!
- Your efforts were NOT done in vain.Your efforts, your striving, your TRYing has NOT been in vain. Yes, it seems as though your efforts have come to naught. Yea, the struggle still feels like a struggle and humungous waste of time. Yea, the silence, the world, circumstances, situations all seem to be wondering why on earth you have not given up … Continue reading Your efforts were NOT done in vain.
- Your TRY is needed.Your TRY is needed. Your TRY is crucial. Your TRY causes others to want to try. Your TRY causes Heaven to try harder, on your behalf. Your TRY is changing lives, is changing your own. Even, when you can’t see, the outcome. ESPECIALLY, when you can’t see it. See, God and Life don’t want you … Continue reading Your TRY is needed.
- Real talk: stay PRESENT.“I have NO idea how I am going to make it to Friday!” That’s what I told my wombie, last night. ALL I saw was THREE MORE DAYS of existing, when I had barely scraped through Tuesday. Friday seemed so faaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awwwwaaaayyyy!!! Just thinking about it had me despairing….hmm…… AHA!!!! Instead of staying, PRESENT, I … Continue reading Real talk: stay PRESENT.