If your week, your month, your year, has been anything like mine, you are:
Keep on, living, people.
Keep on, growing, people.
Keep on, loving, people.
Keep on, standing, people.
Dare NOT, go back to:
Because of God’s Relentless, Love. Because of Jesus’ Amazing, Grace. Because of Jaybird’s, relentless, love. I am free of THAT anger. I now, live, move, breathe, exist in THIS moment. Present. Able, ready. To face all life has.
If you have stared down your moment, you can also move forward. If you have not yet, faced your moment, don’t beat yourself up. It takes time. It takes effort. It takes a want to, when you really don’t want to.
It is worth it.
I no longer see my April 1st. I now see your April 2nd. Meaning, due to God’s Relentless Love, I am no longer trapped by ANY moment. I have been set free, of the thinking a moment can hold me prisoner forever. NO moment can do this.
We were meant to experience the moment, grow from the moment, and move ON, ready to continue on life’s journey. We were meant to stay the same, to stay in the same place.
Even good places, good moments, are just meant to be, well, moments.
We were given, each day, as a present, to live IN THE PRESENT. To have as many moments as we can pack into each day. Now, what we CHOOSE to pack those moments with, this is OUR choice. NO ONE can affect our moment, without our permission and say so.
WE, each of us, decide to:
IN the moment.
Time is short. Life is even shorter.
What will you do with YOUR April 2nd? Your chance, to begin again, FREE from:
You were not meant to forever punish you for the things you did not know. Forgive yourself. Move on. From the bad moments. From the tough moments. From the angry moments. Even from the good/great moments.
More importantly, forgive the folks you love, of not being able to love you, the way you long for THEM to love you. Yet, ONLY God, can be there 24/7. ONLY God, can fully understand what you are trying to say and not say. ONLY God, can fully comfort. We don’t know what we need. HOW can we put that burden on others? On ourselves?
It’s time. Time to:
Heart wide open.
IF you must fight, with the one you love, fight FOR/WITH them. Not against them. They are doing the best they can. Their broken pieces, are getting in the way. Their pain, is getting in the way. It’s hard to hear when one is hurting. Near, impossible, really. ALL we can see, hear, and feel is our own hurt/pain.
This is why Jesus, came. To heal us. To set us free from ALL the sins that soooooooooo easily besets us.
You got this. God has us all.
Take care. Remember. You are:
The Holy Spirit.
Me, in as limited a fashion as my broken pieces allow.
Keep going. You got this. I got this. It is finished. Be done with beating up yourself. Unleash, holy hell, on satan, and ALL his minions for picking on you and those you love.
We are MORE than conquerors through HIM THAT LOVES US.
I love you and care for your life.
Cassandra FREE and ANGRY, NO MORE…
- Tell, someone.Tell, someone. Tell, someone, they are: Loved. Needed. Required. Let, someone. Let, someone: In. Love, you. Give, someone. Give, someone: You. Let them, give, to you. Show, someone. Show, someone: Your, heart. Let them, show their heart, too. Love, someone. Love, someone: Beginning, with you. Extend that love, to another. Allow another, to extend that … Continue reading Tell, someone.
- Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.Today, I rejoice. Fully, present. Fully, LIVEing. Fully, here. Fully, invested: In, life. In, love. In, me. In, God. In, Life. In, others. It feels good. To, be. Just to be, ME! Never, again, allowing circumstances, situations, others, other’s expectations, or lack thereof, to: Define, me. Own, me. Silence, me. Frighten, me. Defeat, me. Dismiss, … Continue reading Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.
- Jesus, here You stay.Jesus, here, You stay. Here, with me, You remain. Where ever I find me, I find You, there, too. No matter, where, You are there. I love You, Jesus. For, You have NO shame, when it comes, to me. To, seeking me. To, finding me. Where EVER, I go, there, You are willing to go, … Continue reading Jesus, here You stay.
- He plays with ME. Wow.God plays. With me. With ME! Wow!! I am a different breed of cat, as they say. I enjoy goofhead things. I ENJOY being a goofhead. Most folk, though, either are too uncomfortable, too annoyed, or too something or other to allow me to, well, just be my goofhead side. I need to BE, her, … Continue reading He plays with ME. Wow.
- Real talk: Play.It may, or may NOT be true, depending on who you listen to, or who be snitching, that I am sitting here, in my undies, drinking coffee, blasting Hillsong’s ‘Through it All’, in semi darkness, bathed only in the glow of my candle warmer…..*shiver*….awesome!! My heart woke me. She wanted, to play. No, she NEEDED, … Continue reading Real talk: Play.
- Alone: A shepherd.Am feeling alone, today. Not, lonely. Just, alone. A sheperd. Helping God and Life to gently usher the little ones, back to the rest of the herd, where there is safety. Jesus loves all. Yet, His Greatest Concern, is for the stragglers, the lost sheep, those who stray a bit, from the safety the other … Continue reading Alone: A shepherd.
- You Are Amazing!YOU ARE AMAZING! The things that we suffer with and from have a way of obscuring this one immutable certainty: You are amazing! Now, you may not be feeling particularly amazing at this particular moment in time (particularly if you are a person who views the glass as being half-empty and you may be struggling … Continue reading You Are Amazing!
- You don’t make a difference, you ARE the difference!Go! Now! Be! Do! YOU! ‘Nuff said. Time is short, beloveds. This world NEEDS who and what you are. Be: You. For: Him. Me. You. Everyone. Unapologetically. Relentlessly. Tirelessly. Love SHALL win, in the end. Be, a light. With, The Light. Forever His and yours, I am. #YourLifeMattersToMe
- Who, am I?I asked God: Who, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. I asked God: Whose, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. And, I am Yours. I asked God: Why, am I? God said: Because, I AM. You, are. I, said I!? Yes, said He!! I am. I am!! … Continue reading Who, am I?
- You are amazing.You are amazing. Yea, YOU. If your eyes have landed, on this page, I was talking to you. 😎 Nope, you didn’t have to DO anything. Why are you amazing, you ask? The fact you may even HAVE to ask makes me sad. I used to wonder the same thing, about me. Used to beat … Continue reading You are amazing.
- Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.I am not satisfied. God and Life keeps saying there is more to this life I have been living. They are right. The more free I get, the more I want to experience LIFE. ALL of it. The good days and the tough days. The awesome moments and the rough moments. I want to give … Continue reading Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.
- Knowing the why, helps you do the what.I am a question asker. I work God and Life’s nerves forever asking… “Why does this do this?” “Why did that do THAT!?!” My bro, bless his heart, sent me a Mini Google, and I now spend ENDLESS hours, asking Ok Google THE most ridiculous questions in the wide world. That, and making her endlessly … Continue reading Knowing the why, helps you do the what.
- Do you on YOU!I love helping folk. Doing for them. Encouraging them. Trying my best to help make their way straight, their day easier, their life just a bit better, if I can. I spare no expense, think countless hours and efforts are worth it, if it will be of service or help. Yet, I have found, I … Continue reading Do you on YOU!
- Full.Full. I have never been so full, by being emptied, thereby being empty. In being empty, I am now full. Full. Now able. To: Fill, others. Refill, me. Again. Full. Complete. Lacking nothing, having received all, after emptying all. To: Him. For: Me. You. The world. Full. Free. I shall now ALWAYS be. His and … Continue reading Full.
- Free.Free. No longer, chasing something. No longer, being chased, by something. I am free. From: Expectation. Yours. Mine. The world’s. Free. No longer, pursuing, something. No longer, being pursued, by something. I am free. From: Fear. Yours. Mine. The world’s. Free. I am ready. To run: To something. Not, away from something. Free. I am … Continue reading Free.
- I left the lights on for you.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=fiR18oC4eiI&feature=share Life has been tough, beloveds. We have endured much. We have received, seemingly, very little, in return. We have cried, many a tear. We have received, repeatedly, very little, in return. We have given, our all. We have received, undoubtedly, very little, in return. We have lost, lots. Yet, lots more loss, was required. … Continue reading I left the lights on for you.
- Real talk: Here for you, as best I can.2020 was hard. For all of us. 2021 has been hard. For all of us. Life, situations, circumstances ALL showed up to, well, kick us all, in the face. They made us sit up, take notice, and to decide what we believe in, what we will/do stand for, who/what we will fight for, support, and … Continue reading Real talk: Here for you, as best I can.
- Real talk: Take it all.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=-c000kExHwM&feature=share From, the beginning, the enemy, satan, has been trying to, threatening to, using every while/guile, in his arsenal, to take all, from me, from you. From, the beginning, the world, has been trying to, threatening to, using every while/guile in it’s arsenal, to take all, from me, from you. From, the beginning, they have … Continue reading Real talk: Take it all.
- Now what!?Circumstances acted a fool on me, today. Today, I stood. Now what, circumstances?! You, do NOT run this. You, do NOT run me. You, circumstances, shall run from me. Situations cut up on me, today. Today, I trusted. Now what, situations!? You, do NOT own this. You, do NOT own me. You, situations, shall be … Continue reading Now what!?
- I CHOOSE…I choose: To stand, no matter what. To TRY, no matter what. To love, no matter what. To give my all, no matter what. To persevere, no matter what. To laugh, no matter what. To hope, no matter what. I choose to: Trust, God. Trust, Life. Trust, my TRY. Trust, the folks in my life … Continue reading I CHOOSE…
- Real talk: Big bros and Popeyes.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=X0f8bg4XEeI&feature=share PSA: There may be tears, by post end. Skip the end….😥. Hang in there, til the end, and the ride will be worth it. Okay, maybe not but my vent, er rant, er ahem, positive, uplifting message will have been of benefit to us all. *que sinister, foreboding, what the fresh hell music* I … Continue reading Real talk: Big bros and Popeyes.
- A shout out to ALL who care.I spent a delicious weekend enjoying the different blogs and responses! Sooooooooooooo much: Encouragement. Feedback. Challenges. Love. Care. Truth. Shown and shared! Awesome!! Thanks to ALL who have taken from their moments to reach into my life and touch my heart. This week is anniversary of the passing of one of my big bros. Today … Continue reading A shout out to ALL who care.
- Today, was too heavy to carry, today.Today, was too heavy to carry, today. I gave it to God and Life, instead. Allowed THEM to carry this day, THEIR way. Laid my head upon God and Life’s Shoulders. Asked THEM to bear these burdens, and replace them with peace/joy/love, again. My burdens, They carried. Both told me to rest and allow THEM … Continue reading Today, was too heavy to carry, today.
- Waiting for the spatula.I looooove food. Love it!…*hugs self* I think I love it, more because of watching mom cook. Watching her, learning from her, laughing with her, as she tried chicken, baked awesome pies, prepared mouthwatering cakes!…*hugs self* I especially loved cake baking times. The smells. The sounds of batter being whipped furiously within the mixing bowl. … Continue reading Waiting for the spatula.
- Breakfast at midnight Part IIYesterday was sooooo delicious I could NOT let it end. In fact, it was so delicious I HAD to extend it into today! Just can’t let these moments go. Life is soooooo very short. I am squeezing EVERY moment to it’s limit. Breakfast was so delish, well, just HAD to rinse/repeat…*hugs self* Circumstances still working … Continue reading Breakfast at midnight Part II
- Breakfast at midnight.I love bacon! FINALLY remembered to order bacon! YYAAAAASSSSSSSS! It was late. I had a satisfying Saturday. I had turned in, early, anticipating bacon, eggs, orange juice and coffee. Yummers! I couldn’t sleep. Just couldn’t get bacon and eggs off my mind. Bacon! Eggs! No work tomorrow! Hhmmmmm. Aha! No work tomorrow sounds an awful … Continue reading Breakfast at midnight.