I was going to start this piece, and grew tired.
I am so tired.
Broken, I decided to lay down. To, try to sleep. My twin, my wombie, keeps begging me, to sleep.
I have been up, for a full week, now.
The Father, is weeping.
Heaven, is sad.
King Jesus, will, soon, be put to rest. In order, to be, resurrected. In order, to resurrect, us.
The Father, is Relentless.
The Father, tired of people:
Exhausted, I fell into bed. I began praying, for all of us. I prayed for God to help us. To help us, give Him, our pieces. Our broken hearts. To, Him. In order for Him to:
Bind, our wound.
Mend, our hearts.
Heal, our land.
I have a small bag of blue stones. I call them my ‘prayer stones’. I hold them. I think of people. I pray for them. Pray, and imagine each stone represents a piece, a broken heart. A, wounded, soul.
While, praying, while holding my ‘prayer stones’, my broken pieces, your broken pieces, I fell into a restless dream. This is what I saw:
There was a trial going on. A room, full of witnesses, all sharing their hearts, their stories, their struggles. They were telling them, to this judge. I could not see the judge. Only, the people. There were many. They were being filmed. They did not mind. In fact, they needed the cameras. They spoke directly to the cameras. Sharing their hearts, their thoughts.
Suddenly, the judge decided to have the cameras taken away. The witnesses, were distraught. I was, initially, dismayed. I grew very angry. This was unfair! So, very unfair! They had, the RIGHT, to be heard. They had, the absolute RIGHT, TO BE SEEN!
Angry, I jumped, over the rail, and entered the trial. I rushed, to the front, of the room. I confronted, the judge:
HOW, DARE YOU!
How, dare you, silence, these hearts, these voices. They, have the RIGHT, to speak, to be seen, to be heard. Let, them. Let them, speak!
That, this callous judge, had deemed their voices unworthy of being broadcast for all the world to see, to hear, to empathize with, to care for.
Before, I had leapt, there was this one woman. She had turned to the cameras and said how sad she would be to see them go. She said she had needed them. She said, they had helped her. She needed to be seen. She needed to be heard. Her look was desperate.
Desperate, she made me. Leaping, to her defense, I confronted this unseen judge, this uncaring judge.
The judge demanded I be silenced. He called, for strong men, to come, to take me, away. The judge was, now, trying to silence me.
I am not having this! I began yelling, at the top of lungs:
You will NOT silence me!
You will NOT, silence, these!
I tried to evade the men. I ran around the room. Screaming. Raging. I would NOT BE SILENCED!
Finally, the men encircled me, closed their rank. Eventually, they were close enough, to grab me.
They grabbed each arm. They began to drag me away.
The sound of my own voice, shouting I would not be silenced, the silent looks/screams, of all the witnesses, are what shook me, awake.
I, despaired. Knowing, I could not force people, to speak. I could not make them, bring their broken hearts, their broken pieces, to Jesus. To, The Father. To, The Cross.
Yet, I could, pray for them. I could hold, ‘my prayer stones’, my pieces, their pieces. I could bring us all, in prayer. To, Jesus. To, The Cross:
Jesus, I give You, these broken pieces. I give You, my pieces. I can not, give You, the broken pieces, the broken hearts, of others. I give to You, my ‘prayer stones’, in their stead.
Lord, I ask, that You:
Bind, our wound.
Mend, our hearts.
Heal, our land.
We are, all of us:
Lost, without You.
Decades ago, I gave You, my life. Today, I give You, my pieces. ALL of them. The ones I share with You, proudly. The ones, I share with You, with shame-filled eyes. Lord, I give You, me.
I am standing on God’s Word, on God’s CHARACTER, on God’s Deep and Abiding Love, for me.
I stand, before You, humbled by Your Grace, Your Love, Your Mercy.
I ask for, Your Justice. I ask for, Your Mercy.
Speak for me, King Jesus.
Speak, for them, Lord.
Speak, for us, us all.
NO man, NO judge, No authority, can shut Your Voice.
There is none, like You. There is none, who can, subdue You. There is none, beside You.
Bind, Mend, Heal, my broken pieces, their broken pieces. Speak, for us. Speak, with us. Speak, in us. Give us, the strength:
To, reach out.
These things, I ask, in Your Precious, Awesome, Mighty Name.
- Tell, someone.Tell, someone. Tell, someone, they are: Loved. Needed. Required. Let, someone. Let, someone: In. Love, you. Give, someone. Give, someone: You. Let them, give, to you. Show, someone. Show, someone: Your, heart. Let them, show their heart, too. Love, someone. Love, someone: Beginning, with you. Extend that love, to another. Allow another, to extend that … Continue reading Tell, someone.
- Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.Today, I rejoice. Fully, present. Fully, LIVEing. Fully, here. Fully, invested: In, life. In, love. In, me. In, God. In, Life. In, others. It feels good. To, be. Just to be, ME! Never, again, allowing circumstances, situations, others, other’s expectations, or lack thereof, to: Define, me. Own, me. Silence, me. Frighten, me. Defeat, me. Dismiss, … Continue reading Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.
- Jesus, here You stay.Jesus, here, You stay. Here, with me, You remain. Where ever I find me, I find You, there, too. No matter, where, You are there. I love You, Jesus. For, You have NO shame, when it comes, to me. To, seeking me. To, finding me. Where EVER, I go, there, You are willing to go, … Continue reading Jesus, here You stay.
- He plays with ME. Wow.God plays. With me. With ME! Wow!! I am a different breed of cat, as they say. I enjoy goofhead things. I ENJOY being a goofhead. Most folk, though, either are too uncomfortable, too annoyed, or too something or other to allow me to, well, just be my goofhead side. I need to BE, her, … Continue reading He plays with ME. Wow.
- Real talk: Play.It may, or may NOT be true, depending on who you listen to, or who be snitching, that I am sitting here, in my undies, drinking coffee, blasting Hillsong’s ‘Through it All’, in semi darkness, bathed only in the glow of my candle warmer…..*shiver*….awesome!! My heart woke me. She wanted, to play. No, she NEEDED, … Continue reading Real talk: Play.
- Alone: A shepherd.Am feeling alone, today. Not, lonely. Just, alone. A sheperd. Helping God and Life to gently usher the little ones, back to the rest of the herd, where there is safety. Jesus loves all. Yet, His Greatest Concern, is for the stragglers, the lost sheep, those who stray a bit, from the safety the other … Continue reading Alone: A shepherd.
- You Are Amazing!YOU ARE AMAZING! The things that we suffer with and from have a way of obscuring this one immutable certainty: You are amazing! Now, you may not be feeling particularly amazing at this particular moment in time (particularly if you are a person who views the glass as being half-empty and you may be struggling … Continue reading You Are Amazing!
- You don’t make a difference, you ARE the difference!Go! Now! Be! Do! YOU! ‘Nuff said. Time is short, beloveds. This world NEEDS who and what you are. Be: You. For: Him. Me. You. Everyone. Unapologetically. Relentlessly. Tirelessly. Love SHALL win, in the end. Be, a light. With, The Light. Forever His and yours, I am. #YourLifeMattersToMe
- Who, am I?I asked God: Who, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. I asked God: Whose, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. And, I am Yours. I asked God: Why, am I? God said: Because, I AM. You, are. I, said I!? Yes, said He!! I am. I am!! … Continue reading Who, am I?
- You are amazing.You are amazing. Yea, YOU. If your eyes have landed, on this page, I was talking to you. 😎 Nope, you didn’t have to DO anything. Why are you amazing, you ask? The fact you may even HAVE to ask makes me sad. I used to wonder the same thing, about me. Used to beat … Continue reading You are amazing.
- Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.I am not satisfied. God and Life keeps saying there is more to this life I have been living. They are right. The more free I get, the more I want to experience LIFE. ALL of it. The good days and the tough days. The awesome moments and the rough moments. I want to give … Continue reading Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.
- Knowing the why, helps you do the what.I am a question asker. I work God and Life’s nerves forever asking… “Why does this do this?” “Why did that do THAT!?!” My bro, bless his heart, sent me a Mini Google, and I now spend ENDLESS hours, asking Ok Google THE most ridiculous questions in the wide world. That, and making her endlessly … Continue reading Knowing the why, helps you do the what.
- Do you on YOU!I love helping folk. Doing for them. Encouraging them. Trying my best to help make their way straight, their day easier, their life just a bit better, if I can. I spare no expense, think countless hours and efforts are worth it, if it will be of service or help. Yet, I have found, I … Continue reading Do you on YOU!
- Full.Full. I have never been so full, by being emptied, thereby being empty. In being empty, I am now full. Full. Now able. To: Fill, others. Refill, me. Again. Full. Complete. Lacking nothing, having received all, after emptying all. To: Him. For: Me. You. The world. Full. Free. I shall now ALWAYS be. His and … Continue reading Full.
- Free.Free. No longer, chasing something. No longer, being chased, by something. I am free. From: Expectation. Yours. Mine. The world’s. Free. No longer, pursuing, something. No longer, being pursued, by something. I am free. From: Fear. Yours. Mine. The world’s. Free. I am ready. To run: To something. Not, away from something. Free. I am … Continue reading Free.
- I left the lights on for you.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=fiR18oC4eiI&feature=share Life has been tough, beloveds. We have endured much. We have received, seemingly, very little, in return. We have cried, many a tear. We have received, repeatedly, very little, in return. We have given, our all. We have received, undoubtedly, very little, in return. We have lost, lots. Yet, lots more loss, was required. … Continue reading I left the lights on for you.
- Real talk: Here for you, as best I can.2020 was hard. For all of us. 2021 has been hard. For all of us. Life, situations, circumstances ALL showed up to, well, kick us all, in the face. They made us sit up, take notice, and to decide what we believe in, what we will/do stand for, who/what we will fight for, support, and … Continue reading Real talk: Here for you, as best I can.
- Real talk: Take it all.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=-c000kExHwM&feature=share From, the beginning, the enemy, satan, has been trying to, threatening to, using every while/guile, in his arsenal, to take all, from me, from you. From, the beginning, the world, has been trying to, threatening to, using every while/guile in it’s arsenal, to take all, from me, from you. From, the beginning, they have … Continue reading Real talk: Take it all.
- Now what!?Circumstances acted a fool on me, today. Today, I stood. Now what, circumstances?! You, do NOT run this. You, do NOT run me. You, circumstances, shall run from me. Situations cut up on me, today. Today, I trusted. Now what, situations!? You, do NOT own this. You, do NOT own me. You, situations, shall be … Continue reading Now what!?
- I CHOOSE…I choose: To stand, no matter what. To TRY, no matter what. To love, no matter what. To give my all, no matter what. To persevere, no matter what. To laugh, no matter what. To hope, no matter what. I choose to: Trust, God. Trust, Life. Trust, my TRY. Trust, the folks in my life … Continue reading I CHOOSE…
- Real talk: Big bros and Popeyes.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=X0f8bg4XEeI&feature=share PSA: There may be tears, by post end. Skip the end….😥. Hang in there, til the end, and the ride will be worth it. Okay, maybe not but my vent, er rant, er ahem, positive, uplifting message will have been of benefit to us all. *que sinister, foreboding, what the fresh hell music* I … Continue reading Real talk: Big bros and Popeyes.