I have not slept much. Have been admonished to. I can’t:
The Father cries, today.
The Father, weeps.
The Father’s heart, in Lamentation:
For, His Children:
His, Lost Children.
His, Hurting Children.
His, Hidden Children.
I am, in lamentation:
For, us all.
I, can’t sleep.
For, hurting, souls.
For, broken, souls.
I, cry out, for their very lives.
The Father, weeps, today.
The Father, groans.
The Father, moans.
The Father, Yearns;
To make His Children free:
Of, bad choices.
Of choices, made, from fear..
Of choices, not made, from fear.
The Father weeps, today.
As, The Father weeps, so to, do I.
We weep, for a world:
We, are, in unison:
The Father weeps, today. As, do I.
The Father, in Lamentation, today. As, am I.
Lift, our voice.
Rend, our clothes.
Raise, our hands.
Asking for all mankind to:
Raise, their voice.
Open, their hearts/minds.
Take a stand.
Violence, of any kind.
The Father, weeps, today. As, do I.
Nevertheless, The Father, has Hope, for His World.
As, The Father, Hopes, so shall I.
We, each of us:
I pray, we:
I pray, we:
REFUSE TO BE DIVIDED.
I pray, we, each:
LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
I pray, we:
REACH OUT FOR ONE ANOTHER.
I cry out, that we:
Refuse, to, give up.
Resolve, to, never, give in.
A nation’s healing,
The church’s, healing.
Our community’s healing,
Our family’s healing,
The Father, weeps, today. As, do I.
We shall continue, to weep, until, we see:
Come together, as one.
It’s long past time.
Weeping/in lamentation until the job is done,
- Standing fast when your want to does not want to.1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord. This was a tough weekend. Not going to lie. Whew! I hung in there. Barely. Will take it. 🙂 I kept telling … Continue reading Standing fast when your want to does not want to.
- Keep showing up!Monday. Again! *sigh*. Time. Time to start over. Again. Time, to show up. Again. Time. Time, to choose the starting line. Again. Time. Time, to wonder: Will today be the day where we get to win, finally? Will today be the day where we lose, yet again? Will today be the day where we give … Continue reading Keep showing up!
- Your efforts were NOT done in vain.Your efforts, your striving, your TRYing has NOT been in vain. Yes, it seems as though your efforts have come to naught. Yea, the struggle still feels like a struggle and humungous waste of time. Yea, the silence, the world, circumstances, situations all seem to be wondering why on earth you have not given up … Continue reading Your efforts were NOT done in vain.
- Your TRY is needed.Your TRY is needed. Your TRY is crucial. Your TRY causes others to want to try. Your TRY causes Heaven to try harder, on your behalf. Your TRY is changing lives, is changing your own. Even, when you can’t see, the outcome. ESPECIALLY, when you can’t see it. See, God and Life don’t want you … Continue reading Your TRY is needed.
- Real talk: stay PRESENT.“I have NO idea how I am going to make it to Friday!” That’s what I told my wombie, last night. ALL I saw was THREE MORE DAYS of existing, when I had barely scraped through Tuesday. Friday seemed so faaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awwwwaaaayyyy!!! Just thinking about it had me despairing….hmm…… AHA!!!! Instead of staying, PRESENT, I … Continue reading Real talk: stay PRESENT.
- Put your hands together for YOU!Put your hands together! For YOU! YOU keep stepping up! YOU keep showing out! No matter what. No matter how. No matter where. YOU ARE STILL HERE!! Put your hands together, for YOU. YOU are fighting, still. YOU are TRYing, still. YOU are living, still. YOU are striving, still. Put your hands together, for YOU. … Continue reading Put your hands together for YOU!
- You are……loved. Seen. Heard. Valued. Take time to cherish YOU, today. Life is short. Yea, it hurts, at time. Much too short, though, to waste too much of it on regrets, whatifs and omygoodnesses. If you have been going through a rough patch, take a deep breath, tilt your head back and say…..ha! I got this!! … Continue reading You are…
- Broken pieces: You are NOT your pain.Broken pieces: You are NOT your pain. I have been trying to write this piece, since April. Today seems fitting, somehow. Had to scrape my way, out of bed. Forced myself, to STAY at work. Dammit! Sunday is Father’s Day. I BARELY made it, through Mother’s Day, in one piece. Still, I stood. This last … Continue reading Broken pieces: You are NOT your pain.
- I am……enough. You are… …enough. We are all… …enough. I am… …loved. You are… …loved. We are all… …loved. God loves… …me. God loves… …you. God loves… …us all. ‘Nuff said. 😎❤ Cassandra LOVED
- When loss is not a loss.I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I miss my brother. Could go on, but will stop with them. Have been fighting the good fight, being a good daughter, good sister, hard worker, supportive friend. Exhausting. I want to not have to be those people, to have to do those things. Took out the … Continue reading When loss is not a loss.
- In this day.Good Morning. Yes, it IS good. You are here. STILL. You fought the night, to get to today, and won. The day, is yours, to use as you please. You only get one. Use it wisely. Laugh, in this day. Love, in this day. Spend some time with God, in this day. Chop it up … Continue reading In this day.
- Believe!https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwSKZ8D1oM&feature=share Believe. Believe! BELIEVE!! Believe, in yourself. Believe, in your future. Believe, love IS for you. Believe, your dreams ARE attainable and worth having. Believe, you will make it. Believe, you CAN. Believe, you WILL!! Believe, ALL things really do work together FOR YOUR GOOD. Believe, you are MORE than a conqueror, through HIM, who … Continue reading Believe!
- Real talk: HIS Handwriting Part III was writing, yes, using my own ugly handwriting, this morning. It is both easy, and hard, to do. Okay, not easy. Hard. Why? This is what I wrote: I was thinking about blogging about my handwriting. The more I ‘write’, the more I look at my “ugly” handwriting, the more I am forced to … Continue reading Real talk: HIS Handwriting Part II