I admit it. I wanted to silence Jaybird, again.
Letting her fly, free, gets ME in all the trouble.
Letting her, fly, free, exposes ME. It exposes my inner mortification in her relentless, indefatigable love for people.
Me: Don’t you understand? You are too damned much for folks. Some days, you, Yikes, Egads are too damned happy, optimistic, loving. Yikes! Egads! See!? It’s too early for all your racket. You kept me ALL night.
Jaybird: Folks are hurting. They need. Our prayers. Our joy. Our love.
Me: Yes, but do they need YOU?
Jaybird: That’s besides the point. They need. End of story, far as I am concerned.
Yikes: I agree. I stand, with, for, beside Jaybird.
Egads: I agree. I stand, with, for, beside Jaybird.
Life: I agree. I stand, with, for, beside Jaybird.
The Host: I agree. I stand, with, for, beside Jaybird.
The Father: I agree. I stand, with, for, beside Jaybird.
Jesus: I agree. I stand, with, for, beside Jaybird.
*Finding herself in need, Cassandra stood with Jaybird *
Me: Forgive me, Jaybird. Fly. Lift your voice. You inspire me. Perhaps just this one, me, is enough. You have helped Dad to change my life. The best of me, resides in YOU.
You are my:
You make me:
Jaybird: Don’t you I love you, no matter what, no matter why, no matter who? You just need to RECEIVE Dad’s Healing. You don’t think you deserve it.
Me: How can I ask Dad to heal all the damage done, by my own hands in not trusting Him, Life, Yikes, Egads and the rest sooner?
Jaybird: Beloved, all of that was finished, answered, resolved right over there?
*Looking over her shoulder, Cassandra took one look, dropped to her knees, and began to weep*
Me: Forgive me.
Jaybird: Done, done, and done. Rise. For, you ARE loved. Your life was worth The Death of a King!
The Father: Done, done, and done. Rise. For, you ARE loved. Your life was worth The Death of a King!
King Jesus: Done, done, and done. Rise. For, you ARE loved. Your life was worth The Death of a King! You are Mine. Stand, with Me. Stand, with Jaybird. She flies beside Me. I rejoice, seeing her, knowing she brings, You. I love You. Can’t wait for your next Dance Party. Sarah said to tell you to watch out for the lamps.
Yikes!: Folks, Cassandra can’t talk, right now. She said, tell to:
Release, your Jaybird.
Receive, your Jaybird.
Name, your Jaybird.
Claim, your Jaybird.
Jaybird: Dad created, you. ALL, of you. Fear not. Do you. Especially, the parts you are afraid to show. Those, the world needs the most. We got this. Dad, has us all.
How much more: Loved, protected, cherished can we be?
His and yours,
Jaybird turned to walk away and was astounded by what she could see:
Cassandra had returned and had countless others, Jaybirds, with her. She released them, released herself, and they ALL flew, free, unbroken, joyful, loved. Beautiful. There were millions, billions, of free people. God’s Doves. Fly, Jaybirds. Fly…
- Tell, someone.Tell, someone. Tell, someone, they are: Loved. Needed. Required. Let, someone. Let, someone: In. Love, you. Give, someone. Give, someone: You. Let them, give, to you. Show, someone. Show, someone: Your, heart. Let them, show their heart, too. Love, someone. Love, someone: Beginning, with you. Extend that love, to another. Allow another, to extend that … Continue reading Tell, someone.
- Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.Today, I rejoice. Fully, present. Fully, LIVEing. Fully, here. Fully, invested: In, life. In, love. In, me. In, God. In, Life. In, others. It feels good. To, be. Just to be, ME! Never, again, allowing circumstances, situations, others, other’s expectations, or lack thereof, to: Define, me. Own, me. Silence, me. Frighten, me. Defeat, me. Dismiss, … Continue reading Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.
- Jesus, here You stay.Jesus, here, You stay. Here, with me, You remain. Where ever I find me, I find You, there, too. No matter, where, You are there. I love You, Jesus. For, You have NO shame, when it comes, to me. To, seeking me. To, finding me. Where EVER, I go, there, You are willing to go, … Continue reading Jesus, here You stay.
- He plays with ME. Wow.God plays. With me. With ME! Wow!! I am a different breed of cat, as they say. I enjoy goofhead things. I ENJOY being a goofhead. Most folk, though, either are too uncomfortable, too annoyed, or too something or other to allow me to, well, just be my goofhead side. I need to BE, her, … Continue reading He plays with ME. Wow.
- Real talk: Play.It may, or may NOT be true, depending on who you listen to, or who be snitching, that I am sitting here, in my undies, drinking coffee, blasting Hillsong’s ‘Through it All’, in semi darkness, bathed only in the glow of my candle warmer…..*shiver*….awesome!! My heart woke me. She wanted, to play. No, she NEEDED, … Continue reading Real talk: Play.
- Alone: A shepherd.Am feeling alone, today. Not, lonely. Just, alone. A sheperd. Helping God and Life to gently usher the little ones, back to the rest of the herd, where there is safety. Jesus loves all. Yet, His Greatest Concern, is for the stragglers, the lost sheep, those who stray a bit, from the safety the other … Continue reading Alone: A shepherd.
- You Are Amazing!YOU ARE AMAZING! The things that we suffer with and from have a way of obscuring this one immutable certainty: You are amazing! Now, you may not be feeling particularly amazing at this particular moment in time (particularly if you are a person who views the glass as being half-empty and you may be struggling … Continue reading You Are Amazing!
- You don’t make a difference, you ARE the difference!Go! Now! Be! Do! YOU! ‘Nuff said. Time is short, beloveds. This world NEEDS who and what you are. Be: You. For: Him. Me. You. Everyone. Unapologetically. Relentlessly. Tirelessly. Love SHALL win, in the end. Be, a light. With, The Light. Forever His and yours, I am. #YourLifeMattersToMe
- Who, am I?I asked God: Who, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. I asked God: Whose, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. And, I am Yours. I asked God: Why, am I? God said: Because, I AM. You, are. I, said I!? Yes, said He!! I am. I am!! … Continue reading Who, am I?
- You are amazing.You are amazing. Yea, YOU. If your eyes have landed, on this page, I was talking to you. 😎 Nope, you didn’t have to DO anything. Why are you amazing, you ask? The fact you may even HAVE to ask makes me sad. I used to wonder the same thing, about me. Used to beat … Continue reading You are amazing.
- Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.I am not satisfied. God and Life keeps saying there is more to this life I have been living. They are right. The more free I get, the more I want to experience LIFE. ALL of it. The good days and the tough days. The awesome moments and the rough moments. I want to give … Continue reading Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.
- Knowing the why, helps you do the what.I am a question asker. I work God and Life’s nerves forever asking… “Why does this do this?” “Why did that do THAT!?!” My bro, bless his heart, sent me a Mini Google, and I now spend ENDLESS hours, asking Ok Google THE most ridiculous questions in the wide world. That, and making her endlessly … Continue reading Knowing the why, helps you do the what.
- Do you on YOU!I love helping folk. Doing for them. Encouraging them. Trying my best to help make their way straight, their day easier, their life just a bit better, if I can. I spare no expense, think countless hours and efforts are worth it, if it will be of service or help. Yet, I have found, I … Continue reading Do you on YOU!
- Full.Full. I have never been so full, by being emptied, thereby being empty. In being empty, I am now full. Full. Now able. To: Fill, others. Refill, me. Again. Full. Complete. Lacking nothing, having received all, after emptying all. To: Him. For: Me. You. The world. Full. Free. I shall now ALWAYS be. His and … Continue reading Full.
- Free.Free. No longer, chasing something. No longer, being chased, by something. I am free. From: Expectation. Yours. Mine. The world’s. Free. No longer, pursuing, something. No longer, being pursued, by something. I am free. From: Fear. Yours. Mine. The world’s. Free. I am ready. To run: To something. Not, away from something. Free. I am … Continue reading Free.
- I left the lights on for you.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=fiR18oC4eiI&feature=share Life has been tough, beloveds. We have endured much. We have received, seemingly, very little, in return. We have cried, many a tear. We have received, repeatedly, very little, in return. We have given, our all. We have received, undoubtedly, very little, in return. We have lost, lots. Yet, lots more loss, was required. … Continue reading I left the lights on for you.
- Real talk: Here for you, as best I can.2020 was hard. For all of us. 2021 has been hard. For all of us. Life, situations, circumstances ALL showed up to, well, kick us all, in the face. They made us sit up, take notice, and to decide what we believe in, what we will/do stand for, who/what we will fight for, support, and … Continue reading Real talk: Here for you, as best I can.
- Real talk: Take it all.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=-c000kExHwM&feature=share From, the beginning, the enemy, satan, has been trying to, threatening to, using every while/guile, in his arsenal, to take all, from me, from you. From, the beginning, the world, has been trying to, threatening to, using every while/guile in it’s arsenal, to take all, from me, from you. From, the beginning, they have … Continue reading Real talk: Take it all.
- Now what!?Circumstances acted a fool on me, today. Today, I stood. Now what, circumstances?! You, do NOT run this. You, do NOT run me. You, circumstances, shall run from me. Situations cut up on me, today. Today, I trusted. Now what, situations!? You, do NOT own this. You, do NOT own me. You, situations, shall be … Continue reading Now what!?
- I CHOOSE…I choose: To stand, no matter what. To TRY, no matter what. To love, no matter what. To give my all, no matter what. To persevere, no matter what. To laugh, no matter what. To hope, no matter what. I choose to: Trust, God. Trust, Life. Trust, my TRY. Trust, the folks in my life … Continue reading I CHOOSE…
- Real talk: Big bros and Popeyes.https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=X0f8bg4XEeI&feature=share PSA: There may be tears, by post end. Skip the end….😥. Hang in there, til the end, and the ride will be worth it. Okay, maybe not but my vent, er rant, er ahem, positive, uplifting message will have been of benefit to us all. *que sinister, foreboding, what the fresh hell music* I … Continue reading Real talk: Big bros and Popeyes.