Heaven is sad, today.
Because, The King, is leaving Heaven, soon.
King Jesus, heads to earth, to bring heaven, to us.
Soon, His life, for my life, He will, trade.
His life, King Jesus, ends soon, due, to my sins.
Jesus’ Life, ended, mine, now begins.
Because, of Jesus’ Life, my life, remains.
Free, to choose living, Jesus’ death, gives me.
New life, as Jesus’ Life, is taken, on that sacred tree, The Cross.
Heaven, groaned, All of Heaven, moaned.
For The Great King, gasped His last breath, to save my own.
Now, saved, restored, freed, and renewed.
My life, joined heavens tears, and watched a Great Man, take His Last Breath, upon That Cross.
The Father, came, The Father, knelt. The Father, whispered, these words to me.
Cry, no more, Heaven. Cry no more, The Father, said to me.
My Son, Your Savior, is no longer There.
My Son, Your Redeemer, has gone down to hell.
He has a meeting with satan. King Jesus, has gone to get the keys.
The keys to death, hell, and the grave.
My Son, put on an open show!
Victorious King Jesus, told all of hell, His Earthly family doesn’t reside here.
My life, for, their life. Yes, My life, I gladly gave.
To, meet with you and tell you, this one thing:
As surely, as life my life breathes, I am going save my kingdom. I will then, return, to deal with you.
your days, SHALL end, soon. With gnashing, with gasping, your breath, I WILL take myself.
My Father, The Mighty and Righteous Father, will deal with the rest.
Laugh now, my foe. your life, soon, ends.
Surely, goodness and mercy, now resides upon the tree, that no longer contains me.
With those words, The Father, rose. My Dear Father, Pulled me, into His Embrace.
On Easter, He said, We shall, return to this place.
To, meet My Son. Then, I will escort Him Home.
Back Home, in Heaven. He waits, for you.
Truth by told, I await, too.
Because, of His Great Sacrifice, Heaven now, waits for you, too.
Waits for you, to choose to spend your life, with the Life, of The King.
Come home, my son, my daughter.
I wait, for you, upon, My Throne. King Jesus, beside Me, on His Own.
Dry your eyes, My Child.
Heaven, it’s time, for you to come, home.
King Jesus, is Home, in Heaven, rejoicing. His time, draws near.
Rejoice Heaven. Rejoice, my child.
Arise! Strengthen, thy feeble knees.
Run back. Go, tell them. The King is coming soon!
Tell earth, Jesus is bringing, heaven.
Tell hell, He brings the worst.
Heaven, dances now. I dance, with heaven, too.
We rejoice, for a Life soon ended, so all life can resume.
We rejoice, now, knowing what The Tree, The Cross, now means.
That Sacred Cross, means freedom. My freedom. Your freedom.
Our lives, purchased back. By, His Great Sacrifice.
Come Easter morning, His victory, over death, hell, and the grave, assured. My life, your life He now saves.
Salvation, is now offered. Offered, to me, to you.
As for me, my life, my house, I, choose/serve The Lord.
The choice, now yours, to decide.
His life, for your sins.
His blood, for you life, in Heaven you’ll then reside.
Choose, carefully. King Jesus, gave His Life, for You, as He Hung upon a Rugged Cross.
Heaven is sad, today. Jesus will be leaving Heaven, soon…
Jesus’ Best Friend,
Beloved, Easter comes soon. Maybe, it’s why I have not been able to rest. Have been up, for days: praying, pacing, in lamentation, weeping, hoping, entreating, beseeching, entreating God’s People, ALL people, to give Him a chance: to love you, to care for you, to save you from sin. Your sin. All you have to do is to ask Christ to forgive you, of your sins. And, to redeem you, through His Precious Blood, spilled upon a Tree, for you, for me. He will. He will be Your Best Friend. Your Protector. Your Support. Your Very Present Help in times of trouble.
If you don’t, know Jesus, and don’t believe, in salvation: At the very least, ask Jesus to stop by and visit. Ask Him, to be Your Friend. He will. He loves you, still. Whether, you choose Him or not, He has already chosen you.
- Keep showing up!Monday. Again! *sigh*. Time. Time to start over. Again. Time, to show up. Again. Time. Time, to choose the starting line. Again. Time. Time, to wonder: Will today be the day where we get to win, finally? Will today be the day where we lose, yet again? Will today be the day where we give … Continue reading Keep showing up!
- Your efforts were NOT done in vain.Your efforts, your striving, your TRYing has NOT been in vain. Yes, it seems as though your efforts have come to naught. Yea, the struggle still feels like a struggle and humungous waste of time. Yea, the silence, the world, circumstances, situations all seem to be wondering why on earth you have not given up … Continue reading Your efforts were NOT done in vain.
- Your TRY is needed.Your TRY is needed. Your TRY is crucial. Your TRY causes others to want to try. Your TRY causes Heaven to try harder, on your behalf. Your TRY is changing lives, is changing your own. Even, when you can’t see, the outcome. ESPECIALLY, when you can’t see it. See, God and Life don’t want you … Continue reading Your TRY is needed.
- Real talk: stay PRESENT.“I have NO idea how I am going to make it to Friday!” That’s what I told my wombie, last night. ALL I saw was THREE MORE DAYS of existing, when I had barely scraped through Tuesday. Friday seemed so faaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr awwwwaaaayyyy!!! Just thinking about it had me despairing….hmm…… AHA!!!! Instead of staying, PRESENT, I … Continue reading Real talk: stay PRESENT.
- Put your hands together for YOU!Put your hands together! For YOU! YOU keep stepping up! YOU keep showing out! No matter what. No matter how. No matter where. YOU ARE STILL HERE!! Put your hands together, for YOU. YOU are fighting, still. YOU are TRYing, still. YOU are living, still. YOU are striving, still. Put your hands together, for YOU. … Continue reading Put your hands together for YOU!
- You are……loved. Seen. Heard. Valued. Take time to cherish YOU, today. Life is short. Yea, it hurts, at time. Much too short, though, to waste too much of it on regrets, whatifs and omygoodnesses. If you have been going through a rough patch, take a deep breath, tilt your head back and say…..ha! I got this!! … Continue reading You are…
- Broken pieces: You are NOT your pain.Broken pieces: You are NOT your pain. I have been trying to write this piece, since April. Today seems fitting, somehow. Had to scrape my way, out of bed. Forced myself, to STAY at work. Dammit! Sunday is Father’s Day. I BARELY made it, through Mother’s Day, in one piece. Still, I stood. This last … Continue reading Broken pieces: You are NOT your pain.
- I am……enough. You are… …enough. We are all… …enough. I am… …loved. You are… …loved. We are all… …loved. God loves… …me. God loves… …you. God loves… …us all. ‘Nuff said. 😎❤ Cassandra LOVED
- When loss is not a loss.I miss my mom. I miss my dad. I miss my brother. Could go on, but will stop with them. Have been fighting the good fight, being a good daughter, good sister, hard worker, supportive friend. Exhausting. I want to not have to be those people, to have to do those things. Took out the … Continue reading When loss is not a loss.
- In this day.Good Morning. Yes, it IS good. You are here. STILL. You fought the night, to get to today, and won. The day, is yours, to use as you please. You only get one. Use it wisely. Laugh, in this day. Love, in this day. Spend some time with God, in this day. Chop it up … Continue reading In this day.
- Believe!https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYwSKZ8D1oM&feature=share Believe. Believe! BELIEVE!! Believe, in yourself. Believe, in your future. Believe, love IS for you. Believe, your dreams ARE attainable and worth having. Believe, you will make it. Believe, you CAN. Believe, you WILL!! Believe, ALL things really do work together FOR YOUR GOOD. Believe, you are MORE than a conqueror, through HIM, who … Continue reading Believe!
- Real talk: HIS Handwriting Part III was writing, yes, using my own ugly handwriting, this morning. It is both easy, and hard, to do. Okay, not easy. Hard. Why? This is what I wrote: I was thinking about blogging about my handwriting. The more I ‘write’, the more I look at my “ugly” handwriting, the more I am forced to … Continue reading Real talk: HIS Handwriting Part II