Your Love, for me, has been relentless.
Your Love has pursued me, wooed me, sought me, my entire life.
Your Love, viewed me, from the womb.
Your Love, was There, at my birth.
Your Love, walked me across the street to kindergarten.
Your Love, walked me down the aisle on graduation day.
Your Love, followed me, to my first job.
Your Love, secured me, at my last job.
Your Love, was There, when I fell, in love.
Your Love, was There, when, love fell out of love, with me.
Your Love, was There, when my heart, birthed it’s first dream.
Your Love, was There, when my dream shattered, then shattered me.
Your Love is Relentless.
Your Relentless Love, wrenched back the curtain of time, and came for me, in my time of need.
Your Relentless Love, roamed the galaxies, in search of gifts meant just for me. Earth’s boundaries, could not, contain all You had in store for me.
Your Relentless Love, as Enduring, as Far-reaching, as the tides. The ocean bows, before me, subdued, awed, by Your Deep and Abiding Love, for me.
Your Relentless Love, refused to allow me to give up on love, absolutely refused to allow me, to give up, on me.
Father, how can you continue to pursue, so Relentlessly, so Religiously, one, so small, as me?
Father, I have been relentless, in my need to please, my need to work, my need to prove/earn love, from You.
How to, accept Relentless Love, from You, to me?
How to, accept love, not yet, earned, relentlessly?
Your Relentless Love, is like a drumbeat: banging loudly, demanding to be heard, to be seen, by all.
That I could, give You the world, for all, You have allowed, the world to give to me, relentlessly, repeatedly, freely.
The world, would be Yours, if it were only mine, to give. I give You, my heart, my life, instead.
For, ALL the world, could not possibly contain, all the love, all the joy, all the awe, I feel towards, Thee, and Your Relentless Love.
The number of stars, in the sky, could not begin to count, to number, my thoughts of You, and Your Relentless Love.
Your Relentless Love, is The Oxygen. I breathe.
Your Relentless Love, is The Heart, that beats within me.
Your Relentless Love, causes me, to stand.
Your Relentless Love, catches me, when I fall.
I must end, this letter, of praise, Father, as I find the closer I get, to You, the more relentless I become.
Relentlessly, tearing down, every barrier, that stands, between You and me.
Relentless, I pursue every fear.
Relentless, I attack, every doubt.
Relentless, I bring down, every wall.
I love You, Father.
I thank, You, for loving me…
Your Humbled Daughter,
- Tell, someone.Tell, someone. Tell, someone, they are: Loved. Needed. Required. Let, someone. Let, someone: In. Love, you. Give, someone. Give, someone: You. Let them, give, to you. Show, someone. Show, someone: Your, heart. Let them, show their heart, too. Love, someone. Love, someone: Beginning, with you. Extend that love, to another. Allow another, to extend that … Continue reading Tell, someone.
- Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.Today, I rejoice. Fully, present. Fully, LIVEing. Fully, here. Fully, invested: In, life. In, love. In, me. In, God. In, Life. In, others. It feels good. To, be. Just to be, ME! Never, again, allowing circumstances, situations, others, other’s expectations, or lack thereof, to: Define, me. Own, me. Silence, me. Frighten, me. Defeat, me. Dismiss, … Continue reading Why Can’t I BE Loud?: I hide my heart, no more.
- Jesus, here You stay.Jesus, here, You stay. Here, with me, You remain. Where ever I find me, I find You, there, too. No matter, where, You are there. I love You, Jesus. For, You have NO shame, when it comes, to me. To, seeking me. To, finding me. Where EVER, I go, there, You are willing to go, … Continue reading Jesus, here You stay.
- He plays with ME. Wow.God plays. With me. With ME! Wow!! I am a different breed of cat, as they say. I enjoy goofhead things. I ENJOY being a goofhead. Most folk, though, either are too uncomfortable, too annoyed, or too something or other to allow me to, well, just be my goofhead side. I need to BE, her, … Continue reading He plays with ME. Wow.
- Real talk: Play.It may, or may NOT be true, depending on who you listen to, or who be snitching, that I am sitting here, in my undies, drinking coffee, blasting Hillsong’s ‘Through it All’, in semi darkness, bathed only in the glow of my candle warmer…..*shiver*….awesome!! My heart woke me. She wanted, to play. No, she NEEDED, … Continue reading Real talk: Play.
- Alone: A shepherd.Am feeling alone, today. Not, lonely. Just, alone. A sheperd. Helping God and Life to gently usher the little ones, back to the rest of the herd, where there is safety. Jesus loves all. Yet, His Greatest Concern, is for the stragglers, the lost sheep, those who stray a bit, from the safety the other … Continue reading Alone: A shepherd.
- You Are Amazing!YOU ARE AMAZING! The things that we suffer with and from have a way of obscuring this one immutable certainty: You are amazing! Now, you may not be feeling particularly amazing at this particular moment in time (particularly if you are a person who views the glass as being half-empty and you may be struggling … Continue reading You Are Amazing!
- You don’t make a difference, you ARE the difference!Go! Now! Be! Do! YOU! ‘Nuff said. Time is short, beloveds. This world NEEDS who and what you are. Be: You. For: Him. Me. You. Everyone. Unapologetically. Relentlessly. Tirelessly. Love SHALL win, in the end. Be, a light. With, The Light. Forever His and yours, I am. #YourLifeMattersToMe
- Who, am I?I asked God: Who, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. I asked God: Whose, am I? God said: You, are loved. You, are Mine. And, I am Yours. I asked God: Why, am I? God said: Because, I AM. You, are. I, said I!? Yes, said He!! I am. I am!! … Continue reading Who, am I?
- You are amazing.You are amazing. Yea, YOU. If your eyes have landed, on this page, I was talking to you. 😎 Nope, you didn’t have to DO anything. Why are you amazing, you ask? The fact you may even HAVE to ask makes me sad. I used to wonder the same thing, about me. Used to beat … Continue reading You are amazing.
- Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.I am not satisfied. God and Life keeps saying there is more to this life I have been living. They are right. The more free I get, the more I want to experience LIFE. ALL of it. The good days and the tough days. The awesome moments and the rough moments. I want to give … Continue reading Help me to see Your Hand, when I can not hear Your Voice.
- Knowing the why, helps you do the what.I am a question asker. I work God and Life’s nerves forever asking… “Why does this do this?” “Why did that do THAT!?!” My bro, bless his heart, sent me a Mini Google, and I now spend ENDLESS hours, asking Ok Google THE most ridiculous questions in the wide world. That, and making her endlessly … Continue reading Knowing the why, helps you do the what.
- Do you on YOU!I love helping folk. Doing for them. Encouraging them. Trying my best to help make their way straight, their day easier, their life just a bit better, if I can. I spare no expense, think countless hours and efforts are worth it, if it will be of service or help. Yet, I have found, I … Continue reading Do you on YOU!
- Full.Full. I have never been so full, by being emptied, thereby being empty. In being empty, I am now full. Full. Now able. To: Fill, others. Refill, me. Again. Full. Complete. Lacking nothing, having received all, after emptying all. To: Him. For: Me. You. The world. Full. Free. I shall now ALWAYS be. His and … Continue reading Full.
- Free.Free. No longer, chasing something. No longer, being chased, by something. I am free. From: Expectation. Yours. Mine. The world’s. Free. No longer, pursuing, something. No longer, being pursued, by something. I am free. From: Fear. Yours. Mine. The world’s. Free. I am ready. To run: To something. Not, away from something. Free. I am … Continue reading Free.