Today, I stand. Naked. Ashamed.
Nevertheless, I am here, standing.
However, I am afraid: of what I shall be, of what standing may do inside me.
I fought the night, valiantly. The night won, yet again, and rightfully took her spoils, the day, with her.
I stand before You, Father. Naked. Ashamed.
I am not ashamed of my nakedness. I joyfully receive being stripped of all pride, doubt, and fear in order to live this life, and not simply to survive it.
I am ashamed, Father, because of the fear. It’s not the fear I am ashamed of. I ashamed I have allowed fear to return as You have led me to stand, in a new place, in a very strange place, in a new me.
It is in the trials, of life, where we are exposed. The REAL us. The us that no one can see. Save, You. Save, me.
It is in this new trial, this latest trial, I stand and find myself, afraid.
I chastise myself, I should know, better. I admonish myself, I should do, better. I remind myself, I should BE, better.
With all the chasestisement, admonishment, and remiders, I still found myself, afraid.
Ah! The point, in all this standing: I found, me. The REAL, me. The me, only You, only I, only Life, can see.
God: All I have ever asked of thee, is for the just to stand, before Me. To stand, WITH Me. To stand, as I guide, thee. I ask you, to stand. Not to make you afraid. But, to set you free. In standing, before Me, naked and ashamed, you have ALREADY, made yourself, free.
I fought the night with you, My Beloved, Daughter. I bore most, of the weight, upon My Shoulders, high, where No man can see. I gave you just enough, of the fight, so you could see, you.
All you could see, was the fear. All I could see, was your fight, your willingness to continue, even afraid.
What you call, your fear, I call, your faith.
You knew, you had no strength, to bear your weight. You knew, you had no pride, to hide behind. You knew, you only, had you.
Only…*sigh*. What you see, as ONLY, I see, as EVERYTHING. You, are everything. My Everything.
I have covered, your nakedness. You mistakenly, believe you have covered, yourself, in fear and shame.
I have, covered you, with My Deep and Abiding Love, for you. I have wrapped thee, in My Word. I have sheltered thee, with My CHARACTER.
Lift up, thy head, My Daughter. I have called thee, by thy name. Thou art Mine. I have helped thee. Yea, I have lifted, I have carried thee, by My Righteousness Arm.
Lift up, your head, and see, I see you, have found, you. Don’t, be afraid, of her. Don’t, be ashamed, of her.
For, she, is a mighty warrior. She, is a valiant, warrior. She stands. Even afraid, she stands. How, can I not be a Proud Father. She humbles Me.
I stand, before, her. I stand, with her. She is you. Accept, her. All, of her. She is you.
Today, before the battle starts, I stand. Ready, for whatever the day shall bring for me.
Nevertheless, I stand. Free. Unchained. Fearless. Covered. Loved. Blessed.
However, I remain. Me. Showing the entire world, the entirety of me.
I stand, before you, world. Naked: Not ashamed.
I stand, for all, who struggled, with the night, who think they have lost.
Lift up, your head, my dear brother. Lift up, your head, my precious sister. Lift up, your head, my awesome, others.
Lift up, your head, and see, you. The REAL you. The you, only you, only God, only Life, can see.
You are covered: by God’s Word, by God’s CHARACTER, and by God’s Deep and Abiding Love, for you.
You have ALREADY, won, beloveds. As, have I.
The bible says we are MORE than conquerors. The battle was won, long before the night snatched the light from the day.
Be at peace, today. No matter what the day may bring. Tell the day to bring on it’s best. And, remember, this is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Rejoicing, with you,
- Start again. Again!PSA: This message may or may not contain a temper tantrum by journeys end…. 🙂 The day started out a complete and total disaster!…..ack!!!!!!!!! Rather, I started out, out of sorts, and sorta outta hand, which made the start of the day a COMPLETE AND UTTER DISASTER! Crapola!!! Crapp!!!!!!!!! Yikes! Egads! Whew! Toldja a tantrum … Continue reading Start again. Again!
- Your moment(s).The Olympic Trials are going on. Athletes, trying to fulfill lifelong goals, of being selected to be on the Olympic Team. I love the Olympics. Love the Olympic Trials. I love seeing folks dreams fulfilled. Of making the team. The Olympics, The Games, as they are often called, almost seems like a side note. Thousands … Continue reading Your moment(s).
- If you are having trouble getting started, just get started.I did NOT want to get out of my comfortable bed. Just did NOT want to get started, for some reason. So, I did the next best thing: just got started….*shrug*. Once I got started, I could get started on the rest of my day. Turns out, by just getting started, I got myself started, … Continue reading If you are having trouble getting started, just get started.
- All you have to give is ALL you have to give. May as well give all you have.I’m too old. I’m too young. I don’t have the right education. I don’t have the right connections. I don’t have… I don’t have… I don’t have…. Seems like we can come up with a billion reasons to not do what we could do if we knew we could do with what we had to … Continue reading All you have to give is ALL you have to give. May as well give all you have.
- Be optimistic!https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=p66Jp6ervRA&feature=share We fixin’ to cross the finish line, beloveds! Be optimistic! Look how far you have come!? Look how much you have grown?! See how much you have opened your heart. See how far your faith has taken you. Be optimistic! ALL times pass. Both good and bad. This time is at it’s end, beloveds. … Continue reading Be optimistic!